Published February 1, 2013 By the Foundation
The team at the Dr. Susan Love Foundation for Breast Cancer Research works hard every day to achieve our mission of making breast cancer history and we are so thankful for your support. Because of your generosity we have exceeded our year-end fundraising goal and raised $310,725!
We work hard every day to achieve our mission of making breast cancer history
Because of YOU, this year we will be able to:
- Engage more women in the Love Research Army, accelerating groundbreaking research into the causes of breast cancer. October 2013 marks the five year anniversary of the Love Research Army and in that time 81,500 members have participated in the 70 studies launched by our partner researchers.
- Fuel our own research studying the biome of the breast ducts where ALL breast cancer begins. This is research that is not being done anywhere else.
- Educate the public on breast cancer and women’s health through our website, blog and media outreach campaign.
- Launch a mobile application for the Health of Women Study allowing virtually everyone to participate in this groundbreaking cohort study.
- Help us make breast cancer history!
P.S. To learn more about the impact we are making, please read our Annual Report. Dr. Susan Love Naz Sykes President Executive Director