Please consider donating your fine jewelry for a tax deductible donation
We are pleased to announce our partnership with Circa Jewels. Instead of dealing with the hassle of selling your jewelry (advertising, waiting for a buyer), consider donating it to Dr. Susan Love Foundation for Breast Cancer Research.
Your fine jewelry can have sentimental value, and that one particular piece or set will forever stay close to your heart. You may feel less attached to other pieces that’ve been sitting at the bottom of your jewelry box for years, and those may make perfect donations to our cause. Through our partnership with Circa Fine Jewelry, we can turn your unused pendant, ring, or bracelet into funds for our breast cancer research.
Support Our Research by Donating Your Unwanted Fine Jewelry
The Benefits of Fine Jewelry Donation
- Your jewelry donation may be much more valuable as a tax deduction.
- Save yourself the cost of placing ads in magazines, newspapers, or on online auction services, and publishing your home phone number and/or e-mail address to thousands of people.
- Avoid the hassle of having jewelry buyers e-mail or call you with questions.
- When you donate your jewelry through Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation, all your personal information is held in strict confidence and is the sole property of the charity. This protects your personal information.
- Donated jewelry items will qualify at their “fair market value” as a tax deduction.
- You’ll get the necessary tax documentation for your jewelry donation and a receipt immediately upon acceptance.